Introducing Craftiviti’s Zinc Oxide which is a white, powdery mineral that is used in sunscreen lotions. Zinc Oxide is an inorganic oxide used as a colorant and sunscreen agent. Zinc Oxide is one of the safest ingredients that can be added to creams and lotions to add sun protection. Perfect for the DIY homemade lotion and cream for those who are concerned about the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation on the skin.
FACTS ON OUR ZINC OXIDE
- Color: White
- Base: Powder base
- It is not -nano
- It is pharmaceutical and food grade
- Packing size: 100g & 500g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: Not for consumption
Traditional Benefits of Zinc Oxide
- UV Protection – prevents skin aging
- Skin Healing – heals wound and repair skin cell
- Astringent – used in acne treatment
- Helps prevent dandruff
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).