As part of the Yein&Young line, the Immunity Essential Oil Blend is a 100% pure blend of unadulterated therapeutic grade essential oils. It’s infused with many protective essential oils to help boost the immune system and purify your surroundings.
Ideal for aromatherapy, for adding to DIY Personal Care products and Therapeutic Crafts.
FACTS ON OUR IMMUNITY ESSENTIAL OIL
Consists of the following Essential Oils
- Lavender (Bulgaria) – Lavandula Angustifolia
- Lemon (Italy) – Citrus Limonum
- Clove Bud (India) – Eugenia Caryophyllata
- Cedarwood (India) – Cedrus Atlantica
- *Special Blend – Peppermint (USA) – Mentha Arvensis
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Scent: Herbal, Citrus Scent with slight spicy note to it
Not to be comsumed
Immunity Essential Oil has known properties for:
- Air Purifier
- Immune System Booster
Benefits of the oils
Lavender Oil – Alleviate respiratory issues, reliefs stress, promotes general skin care, all in one multi-purpose oil
Lemon Oil – Powerful sanitizing effect, boosts immune system, promotes healthy skin
Clove Bud Oil – Promotes healthy immune system, repels insects, reduces acne, reliefs stress
Cedarwood Oil – Potent antibacterial properties, treats fungal infections, boost respiratory system, clears toxins
Peppermint Oil – Potent cleaning properties, reliefs congestion, boost respiratory health, high antibacterial properties
How to use Yein&Young IMMUNITY Essential Oil
- Diffuse in an oil burner to help sanitise air and room
- Drop onto collar near the neck before heading out to perfume and clean the air your breathe
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or bath gel to enjoy healthy therapeutic benefits
- If feeling congested or experiencing symptom of flu or sinus, add to hot water and breathe in the steam
- Mix a few drops into a spray bottle with Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) to clean surfaces
- Drip onto pillows, cushions or bed sheets to help relax and relief stress
What is an essential oil?
Essential oils are concentrated plant essences derived from the leaves, flowers, stems, roots or other parts of plants. Pure essential oils are very expensive to produce so they are often diluted with carrier oils to reduce the cost. However pure essential oils are very potent and have wonderful therapeutic benefits to our body, mind, and soul. Craftiviti’s Essential Oil range is never diluted or adulterated. What you get is 100% pure essential oil of the finest grade for your well being and that of your entire family.
What can they do for us?
Essential oils are popular for aromatherapy, cosmetic care, candle making and soap making that usually helps to soothe stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep, enhance skin and eliminate various ailments. It can even be used for household cleaning without harmful chemicals.
Before applying to the skin, dilute essential oils with a carrier oil such as jojoba, avocado or sweet almond oil. In general use 1-2% of essential oil to 30ml of carrier oil. You should always test a small patch on the skin for sensitivities. Do not apply directly to the skin. Pure essential oil must be diluted.
Candle and Soap Making
It is recommended to add Essential Oil load up to 3-7% from the wax or soap base weight.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)