X’traseal Woodfiller is ready-to-use filler for interior uses. It is suitable for minor repairs to doors, window frames, furniture, plywood.
Wood Filler is a water-based cellulose fiber ready-mixed, high performance filler that gives a tough and sandable surface after drying. It can be easily cleaned up with water before cure.
Can be stained, varnished, painted and acts like real wood. Suitable for furniture, paneling, doors, plywood patching, etc.
- Surface must be clean, dust and grease free
- Applu filler with a putty knife into the crack or gap which requires filling. If the filler feels too dry, mix with a few drops of water.
- Fill all sizes of holes and cracks in one application.
- Smooth finish in one stroke using a putty knife.
- Allow to dry – approximately 15 to 20 minutes depending in the surfaces before sanding and painting.
- Close lid light after use to prevent drying. If putty becomes hard, add small amount of water.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
More DIY and craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).