- Title: Crystal Organic M&P Soap
- Date: 18 Dec 2019
- Time: 11am – 12.30pm
- Price: RM90
- Venue: ThinkAtDua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
- Level: Beginners
- Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
* Limited seats available
Crystal Organic Melt & Pour Soap Base contains no MPG or synthetic surfactants and has the natural light brown color of the organic oils and sugar. The high glycerin in this soap base gives it your skin a moisturizing and smooth skin feel.
Want to learn how to make your own soap using Crystal Organic Melt & Pour Soap Base but have no idea where and how to start? Don’t worry, here is the perfect workshop for you to join! For the first time, you will learn how easy it is for you to make your own soap at home. The ingredients used are all skin-friendly and you can find it anywhere, even in your own kitchen. This process of making your own soap is really easy and quick than you think!
What you’ll take home:
- Your handmade soaps
- 1 Mold
- 10% Craftiviti voucher
- Lifetime knowledge on the benefits of the Crystal Organic Melt & Pour Soap Base
*All materials and tools will be provided.
- Learn a short introduction to the process of making soap using Crystal Organic Melt & Pour Soap Base and the benefits of it.
- Get introduced to the ingredients and materials being used, you will also be provided with some helpful tips and tricks on making soap.
- Step by step – you will start with learning the methods, cutting, mixing your Essential Oils, pouring and unmoulding the soap.
This workshop is run and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.