Title: Soy Candle & Wax Sachet Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 28 December 2019, Saturday
Time: 1.00pm to 2.00PM
Fee: RM150.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
Candles are lovely additions to a place, but there’s always the worry of a fire hazard possibly happening no matter how careful one can be with them. So, if you’re looking to have your place smell amazing but without the flame and the fuss, wax sachets are your answer! (No worries, you’ll get to learn and make hand-poured candles for when you’re around to be aware of them burning as well!)
- 1 x Aromatherapeutic Soy Candle
- 1 x Botanical Wax Sachet
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Learn about the basics to candle and wax sachet making
- Gain knowledge on the ingredients used for candle and wax sachet making
- Make an aromatherapeutic soy wax candle from scratch
- Create and decorate your own botanical wax sachet
- Have fun at mixing and customizing your very own scent
This workshop is run by Looloo Soap and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.