Title: Sakura Resin Jewelry Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 9 February 2020, Sunday
Time: 2.00PM to 5.00PM
Fee: RM200.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
Sakura flowers are known to symbolize a time of renewal and optimism. They are fleeting and can’t last forever. So, why not preserve real flowers and use bamboo paper and genuine gemstones to create your own unique sakura resin jewelry? Join this workshop now to be a part of this experience!
- 1 x Pair of Botanical Resin Earrings
- 1 x Botanical Resin Pendant
- 1 x Certificate
- 1 x Notes
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Learn about the basics of UV Resin.
- Gain knowledge on how to use and apply colour to resin.
- Design and create resin jewelry using real flowers and foliage.
- Learn basic jewelry making techniques.
- Pick up tips and tricks for resin and jewelry making.
- Learn the aftercare of your resin and jewelry.
This workshop is run by Artorias and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 18 years and above. If you are known to be allergic to resin of any form, it is not recommended for you to join this workshop.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.