Title: Rustic Pillar Candle & Pastel Macarons Candle Workshop
Venue: Craftiviti – D-1-46, Block Dahlia, 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Petaling Jaya.
Date: 21 October 2018, Sunday
Time: 1.30p.m. – 3.30p.m.
Learning Modes: Theory + Hands-On (Individual and Group Work)
All materials and tools will be provided to be used in the workshop only.
*LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE SO BOOK EARLY
Spending time with wax, wick, fragrance oils is a surefire stress-reliever. A beautiful hand poured candle makes a great addition to your home and is also a lovely gift for friends and family. Meet new people at Craftiviti, learn something crafty and take your own creations home with you.
Learn how to incorporate real cinnamon sticks in your hand-poured scented candle. Also discover how to dye wax and choose the right wicks for the right candles.
What you will take home: –
- 4 x macaron candles
- 1 x Rustic Pillar Candle
- Macaron Gift Box
- Candle Making Guide sheet
- 10% Craftiviti Voucher
- Description of commonly used waxes
- Pros and cons of different waxes
- Discussion about the different scent options
- Guide to measuring correct quantities of wax and scents
- Discussion on different molds for candle making
- How to create a pillar candle (even professionals find this tricky!)
- Create and hand-pour your own pillar candles
- Decorate your candle with spices, herbs & dried fruits
- Tips and tricks about how to care for your candles.
- You will get information for where you can get your own materials to make the candles.
About the instructor
Joey Y, founder of MissQStudio has been actively hosting candle making workshops. She aims not only to guide you through the candle making process, but also to share everything under the sun with you so that you don’t have to learn by trial and error. We will also share with you how to make your own candle at home even without professional and/or expensive tools.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.