Title: Make 1kg All-Natural Soap
Venue: Craftiviti – D-1-46, Block Dahlia, 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Petaling Jaya.
Date: 15 December 2018, Saturday
Time: 12.00p.m. – 3.00p.m.
Learning Modes: Theory + Hands-On (Individual and Group Work)
All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE SO BOOK EARLY
A detox does not only involve the inside of a body, but the outside as well.
Unlike commercial soaps, all-natural soaps are eco-friendly and free from harmful commercial soap ingredients like parabens, phthalates, synthetic perfume, artificial colouring, and petrochemicals. Making your own all-natural soap will let you ensure that the quality and benefits of the soap are as affective as you’d like, and that you’d know for sure what the actual ingredients are!
- 1 kg of handmade natural cold process soap
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher
- A lifetime knowledge of soap making
- Make soap from scratch
- Make soap with all natural ingredients and oils
- Learn about soap theory
- Learn how to mix natural scrub ingredients into soap
- Discover the art of using essential oils in soap making
- Before and after care of soap
- Learn the important safety tips and tricks of using LYE
- All about oil and butter knowledge in soap making
This workshop is run by Daphne from LooLoo Soap and hosted by Craftiviti
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.