Title: Liquid Soap Making Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 19 July 2020, Sunday
Time: 11.00AM to 3.00PM
Fee: RM480.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing for this workshop.
For those who prefer liquid soaps over solid bars, this is the workshop you can’t miss out! Make your own liquid soap from scratch and learn how to formulate liquid soap that 100% suits your needs. By the end of this class, you’ll be able to make your own facial wash, hair shampoo, shower gel, household soap and more—all in liquid form!
- 1 x 500g Soap Paste (to be diluted into your preferred liquid soap texture)
– Hair Conditioner Making from Scratch
– 1 x 100g citric acid
– 1 x 10ml Essential Oil Blend for Hair Shampoo
– 1 x 100g glycerin
– 1 x Thermos Pot (can fit 1kg)
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Learn about detailed soap theory, the cold process soap method, and other tips and tricks
- Learn the important safety tips and tricks of using lye.
- Gain knowledge about essential oils, carrier oils, additives and other natural ingredients used in soap making
- Understand soap recipes formulation and calculations related to soap making
- Be able to formulate your liquid soap recipes for different purposes and skin types.
- How to…
– check if your soap paste is fully cured
– dilute soap paste to suite your needs and preferences
– thicken soap paste to suite your needs and preferences
– neutralized soap paste
- Discover how to make your own hair conditioner.
This workshop is run by Handmade Soap Malaysia and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Picture in poster is for illustrative purposes only.
**Cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**If you display symptoms of Covid19, please inform us as soon as possible so we can cancel your seat and process the refund. Those who show up will be turned away and a 50% cancellation fee will be imposed.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.