Title: Cold Process Honey Soap Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 9 August 2020, Sunday
Time: 11.00AM to 3.00PM
Fee: RM350.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing for this workshop.
Pure honey is a powerful antioxidant that’s great for achieving youthful and glowing skin. Join this workshop to create your own all-natural soap with this amazing ingredient + other skin-loving raw materials like shea butter and oatmeal!
- 500+/- grams of freshly made soap
- 1 x 6 Cavity Beehive Soap Mold
- 1 x Long Spout Measuring Jug
- 1 x Comprehensive Instructional Booklet
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Make soap from scratch using natural ingredients
- Learn about cold process soap theory and lye safety
- Understand the Do’s and Don’t’s of making honey soaps
- Have a comprehensive understanding session on how to use soap calculators and formulate your own recipes
- Learn how to use the additives calculator (ie: honey, oatmeal) for each soap formulation
- Understand the before and after care of cold process soap
- Learn soap painting techniques
- Review soaping techniques which are simplified for Intermediate & Advanced Soapers
This workshop is run by Naturally Handmade and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**If you display symptoms of Covid19, please inform us as soon as possible so we can cancel your seat and process the refund. Those who show up will be turned away and a 50% cancellation fee will be imposed.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.