Title: Foliage Watercolour Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 20th July 2019, Saturday
Time: 11.00a.m. to 3.00p.m.
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE SO BOOK EARLY
Have you ever been in awe of or envied the various types of beautiful watercolour foliage wreathes that pop up on social media or line beautiful stationary? Then, this is your chance to begin your journey of doing the gorgeous craft of painting foliage in watercolours! With the guidance of a passionate instructor, embrace the beauty and elegance of nature and reflect them on paper in watercolours.
- Final artwork
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher, notebook and pen
- Learn the basic strokes to form foliage
- Understand the values related to foliage watercolour painting
- Learn about two-colour mixing charts
- Apply the learned values and create your own personal colour scheme
- Doodle foliage as practice
- Create a frame-worthy piece of art
This workshop is run by Priscilla from Elevate Artistry and hosted by Craftiviti
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above. Those younger who would like to learn must be accompanied by their guardians or parents during the workshop.
- Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from workshop date.
- Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media and used for other promotional purposes.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.