Title: Essential Oil Bath Bombs Workshop
Venue: Craftiviti – D-1-46, Block Dahlia, 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Petaling Jaya.
Date: 19 January 2019, Saturday
Time: 2.30p.m. – 5.00p.m.
Learning Modes: Theory + Hands-On (Individual and Group Work)
All materials and tools will be provided to be used in the workshop only.
*LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE SO BOOK EARLY
Bath bombs are beneficial for all skin types. Not only do they cleanse your skin, but they will also pamper and soothe it! So, if you’re looking for a new bathing experience, join us and spend a lovely afternoon making colorful and moisturizing fizzing bath bombs!
The problem with bath bombs: They are not easy to make because they tend to fizzle and react almost instantly. So this workshop will help you discover how to create all successful bath bombs that fizzle beautifully each time.
- Learn about commonly-used carrier oils, its benefits and absorption rate
- Learn about different essential oils and their benefits
- Have a discussion on different molds for bath bombs making
- Create and hand-pack your bath bombs
- Gain information for where you can get your own materials to make bath bombs at home.
- Learn of a good recipe that will have you making successful bath bombs all the time.
- 5 x Bath Bombs
- 5 x Bath Bombs Molds
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti Discount
This workshop is run by Joey from Miss Q Studio and hosted by Craftiviti.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**So sorry but we do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late or who can’t attend at the last minute. So please, do come early.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.