Title: DIY Shampoo Bar Workshop
Venue: Craftiviti – D-1-46, Block Dahlia, 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Petaling Jaya.
Date: 2 February 2019, Saturday
Time: 12.00 noon – 3.00 p.m.
Learning Modes: Theory + Hands-On (Individual and Group Work)
All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE SO BOOK EARLY
Shampoo bars are great for your hair and scalp. They can be especially formulated according to your needs, and they cleanse without stripping away the natural oils. Best of all, they’re kinder to the environment, cost-effective and travel-friendly! So, why wait any longer? Make a change ASAP by learning how to make your own shampoo bars in this workshop using the cold process method!
- 1 kg shampoo block
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher
- A lifetime knowledge of cold process soap making
- Make shampoo bars from scratch using natural ingredients
- Learn about soap theory, along with the before and after care of cold process soap
- Learn the important safety tips and tricks of using sodium hydroxide (NaOh)
- Gain knowledge about oils and butters used in soap making
- Learn how to calculate the SAP value for cold process soap making
This workshop is run by Daphne from LooLoo Soap and hosted by Craftiviti
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**So sorry but we do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late or who can’t attend at the last minute. So please, do come early.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.