Title: DIY Natural Soap with Recycled Cooking Oils Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 2 August 2020, Sunday
Time: 11.00AM to 1.30PM
Fee: RM85.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual and Group Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing for this workshop.
Turn trash into treasure in this workshop where you’ll learn how to recycle used cooking oil and turn them into all-natural soaps!
- 1 x Recycled Cooking Oil Soap
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Learn about soap theory and how you can recycle cooking oils for soap making
- Gain knowledge on the hot process soap making method
- Learn the important safety tips and tricks of using lye
- Make soap from scratch using recycled cooking oils
- Select your own choice of colorants and scents
This workshop is run by Soap Opera KL and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Picture in poster is for illustrative purposes only.
**Cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**If you display symptoms of Covid19, please inform us as soon as possible so we can cancel your seat and process the refund. Those who show up will be turned away and a 50% cancellation fee will be imposed.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.