Title: DIY Natural Skincare Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 22 February 2020, Saturday
Time: 2.00PM to 5.00PM
Fee: RM370.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual and Group Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
Want to use skin care products that’s both free from harmful chemicals and are safer for you, your family and the environment? Or to know exactly what ingredients you’re putting on your skin? Congratulations because this is just the workshop for it!
For the first time, you can really trust and control the ingredients in your skin care products. It’s easier and quicker than you think! Let’s get rid of harmful toxins and embrace the vegan lifestyle by starting from your daily skin care routine.
- Jasmine Shea Butter Face Soap Bar – SLS & SLES free (RM25 Value)
- Anti-Aging Eye Serum ( RM90 Value)
- Hydrating Face Toner (RM50 Value)
- Japan Matcha Pink Clay Mask (RM50 Value)
- French Lavender Herbal Destress Roll-On (RM45 Value)
- Done-for-You Researched Notes of DIY Natural Skin Care (Value RM120)
- New Knowledge of Tried and Tested DIY Natural Skin Care (Value RM350)
Total RM1230 Worth of Value including the WA Community Support Group!!
- Lifetime Private WhatsApp Community Group for Post-Workshop Support (Value RM500)
- Credential Certificate of DIY Natural Skin Care
- Private Facebook Group for more workshop updates and some free tutorials
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Use commonly found organic and natural ingredients to make the natural skin care projects.
- Infuse oil using dried herbs/flowers to maximize the skin benefits of your products.
- Make 5 adaptable luxurious natural skin care products using delicious recipes.
- Practice hygienic packaging and how to prolong shelf life of the products incorporating the safer ways.
This workshop is run by Soap Faculty and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.