Title: DIY Natural Skincare Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 18 July 2020, Saturday
Time: 2.00PM to 5.00PM
Fee: RM370.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing for this workshop.
Want to use skin care products that’s both free from harmful chemicals and are safer for you, your family and the environment? Or to know exactly what ingredients you’re putting on your skin? Congratulations because this is just the workshop for it!
For the first time, you can really trust and control the ingredients in your skin care products. It’s easier and quicker than you think! Let’s get rid of harmful toxins and embrace the vegan lifestyle by starting from your daily skin care routine.
- Lavender Make-Up Removal Butter (Value RM70)
- Chamomile Hydrating Sunblock (Value RM80)
- Organic Peppermint Shampoo (Value RM35)
- Organic Lemongrass Floral Bath Salts (Value RM30)
- Organic Bath Bombs (Value RM25)
- Done-for-You Researched Notes of DIY Natural Skin Care (Value RM120)
- New Knowledge of Tried and Tested DIY Natural Skin Care (Value RM350)
Total RM740 Worth of Value inclusive free gift!!
- Lifetime Private WhatsApp Community Group for Post-Workshop Support (RM500 value)
- Private Facebook Group for more workshop updates and some free tutorials.
- Credential Certificate of DIY Natural Skin Care (Colour Printing on Laser Bright Card)
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Use commonly found organic and natural ingredients to make the natural skin care projects.
- Infuse oil using dried herbs/flowers to maximize the skin benefits of your products.
- Make 5 adaptable luxurious natural skin care products using delicious recipes.
- Practice hygienic packaging and how to prolong shelf life of the products incorporating the safer ways.
This workshop is run by Soap Faculty and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Picture in poster is for illustrative purposes only.
**Cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**If you display symptoms of Covid19, please inform us as soon as possible so we can cancel your seat and process the refund. Those who show up will be turned away and a 50% cancellation fee will be imposed.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.