Title: DIY Natural Skin Care Workshop
Venue: Craftiviti – D-1-46, Block Dahlia, 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Petaling Jaya.
Date: 29 July 2018, Sunday
Time: 2.00p.m.-5.00p.m. (FULLY BOOKED)
Learning Modes: Theory + Hands-On (Individual and Group Work)
All materials and tools will be provided.
*LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE SO BOOK EARLY
What are the benefits of this workshop?
For the first time, you can really trust what the real ingredients are in your daily skin care and start to take control like a beauty queen. You will be shocked to find out how easy and fast it is to make your own skin care and your skin will thank you for it.
You are also potentially saving yourself a lot of cash from buying chemical-filled commercial skin care. Let’s get rid of harmful toxins, animal cruelty and let’s start to embrace the vegan lifestyle where everything begins from your daily skin care routine.
What can you discover from this workshop?
- Use commonly found organic and natural ingredients to make the natural skin care projects.
- Infuse oil using dried herbs/flowers to maximise the skin benefits of your products.
- Make 5 adaptable luxurious natural skin care products using delicious recipes.
- Practice hygienic packaging and how to prolong shelf life of the products incorporating the safer ways.
What you will proudly bring back?
- Ylang Ylang Facial Cleanser Made with Organic Oils (Value RM45)
- Anti-Aging Rose Geranium Face Serum (Value RM75)
- Organic Whipped Soap Peppermint Coffee Sugar Scrub (Value RM58)
- Calendula-Infused Lavender Body Lotion (Value RM50)
- Natural Sweet Orange Tinted Lip Balm (Value RM37)
- Done-for-You Researched Notes of DIY Natural Skin Care (Value RM120)
- New Knowledge of Tried and Tested DIY Natural Skin Care (Value RM350)
- Total RM735 Worth of Value
- A Pack of 5 Natural Soapnuts (Great for Laundry and Household Detergent Replacement.)
- Lifetime Private WhatsApp Community Group for Post-Workshop Support (Priceless!)
- Credential Certificate of DIY Natural Skin Care
This workshop is run by Soap Faculty at Craftiviti
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.