Title: DIY Lip Makeup Workshop
Venue: Craftiviti – D-1-46, Block Dahlia, 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Petaling Jaya.
Date: 20 January 2019, Sunday
Time: 2.30p.m. – 4.30p.m.
Learning Modes: Theory + Hands-On (Individual and Group Work)
All materials and tools will be provided to be used in the workshop only.
*LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE SO BOOK EARLY
Join us for a lovely afternoon and learn creating your very own lip makeup products from scratch. You’ll be using natural and edible ingredients to ensure a more sustainable planet and way of living. Leave the session with no doubts about the origin and nature of the ingredients used for your new creations. Enjoy a life with less polluting chemicals in your house, body and environment!
- Learn about commonly used carrier oils, their benefits and how to choose the correct carrier oils for your skin type
- Have a discussion on different essential oils for beautiful lips
- Have a discussion on colourant options for lipstick making
- Have a discussion of different molds for lipstick making
- Create and hand pour your own lipstick and lip gloss
- Gain information for where you can get your own materials to make lipstick and lip gloss at home
- 2 x Lip Stick
- 1 x Lip Pot
- 2 x Lip Gloss
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti Discount Voucher
This workshop is run by Joey from Miss Q Studio and hosted by Craftiviti.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**So sorry but we do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late or who can’t attend at the last minute. So please, do come early.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.