Title: DIY Clay Face Mask and Lip Gloss Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 12 July 2020, Sunday
Time: 11.00AM to 1.30PM
Fee: RM280.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing for this workshop.
Face masks are the perfect skin care treatment to help you with your skin concerns. The right face mask can help hydrate your skin, remove excess oils, improve the appearance of your pores and more! Lip glosses, on the other hand, adds a healthy shine to your lips while moisturizing and making your lips look plumper.
Join this workshop to make your own natural clay face mask and lip gloss. You will know the exact ingredients and benefits of these products which as as free from harmful chemicals as they can get!
- 1 x Clay Face Mask (50g)
1 x Lip Gloss Kit that has:
- 1 Jar Kokum Butter Lip Gloss Base (enough to make 10+/- Lip Glosses)
- 1 Beaker
- 3 pcs Lip Gloss Tube
- 3 pcs Lip Gloss Tube Stopper
- 3 Bottles Lip Colour (natural mica colours)
- 3pcs Mini Spatulas
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 Mini Pouch Bag
- 1 Notes
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Make and bring home your very own clay face mask and lip glosses.
- Learn about the different clays, it’s origins and why using it is important for skincare
- Learn about superfoods for skin and it’s benefits
- Learn about ingredients used in commercial and DIY Lip Gloss and what they do
This workshop is run by Naturally Handmade and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**If you display symptoms of Covid19, please inform us as soon as possible so we can cancel your seat and process the refund. Those who show up will be turned away and a 50% cancellation fee will be imposed.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.