- Title: Colorpy Water Marbling Art
- Date: 16 Dec 2019
- Time: 11AM – 12.30PM
- Price: RM120
- Venue: ThinkAtDua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
- Level: Beginners
- Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
* Limited seats available
Do you have any plans for this school holiday?
Let’s join our workshop and spend time with your child by doing something crafty! The ‘py’ in Colorpy stands for happy/therapy. So if you’re looking for a therapeutic and stress relief activity to ease your stress, then this workshop is perfect for you and your child! In this workshop, you will get the opportunity to create your pattern and express your creativity in water marbling art. Water marbling art is a method of creating art on a watery surface where you can produce patterns similar to smooth marble or other kinds of stone. The patterns are the result of floating colors on either plain water or a viscous solution and then carefully transferred to an absorbent surface, such as paper or fabric.
What you’ll take home:
- Your artwork
- 1 set of Colorpy Experience Bundle to work with (you can choose any of 3)
- 10% Craftiviti voucher
*All materials and tools will be provided.
- Get introduced to the materials being used, you will also be provided with some helpful tips and tricks on water marbling art
- Learn the different methods of water marbling art
- Step by step – you will start with pouring, mixing the colors, creating your patterns and enjoying water marbling step by step!
This workshop is run and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are provided by Craftiviti.
This workshop is for 7 years and above.