Title: Aroma Works Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 26 July 2020, Sunday
Time: 12.00noon to 3.00PM
Fee: RM250.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
*Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing for this workshop.
Surround yourself in wondrous aromas as you create your own soy candles, wax sachet and car freshener from scratch 🧘
- 1 x Soy Candle
- 1 x Wax Sachet
- 1 x Car Freshener
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Learn the basics of how to make your own soy wax candles, wax sachets and car fresheners.
- Make a soy candle, a wax sachet and a car freshener from scratch
- Have fun at mixing and customizing your own scents
- Learn how to work with different waxes and plaster of paris
- Discover the benefits of environmental-friendly ingredients
- Understand the ingredients used to make candles, wax sachets, and car fresheners.
This workshop is run by Looloo Soap and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Picture in poster is for illustrative purposes only.
**Cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**If you display symptoms of Covid19, please inform us as soon as possible so we can cancel your seat and process the refund. Those who show up will be turned away and a 50% cancellation fee will be imposed.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.