Title: 3 Lipsticks DIY Workshop
Venue: Think at Dua, Unit D-2-48, Block Dahlia 10 Boulevard, PJU6A, Lebuhraya SPRINT, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Beside Craftiviti).
Date: 15 December 2019, Sunday
Time: 11.00am to 1.30PM
Fee: RM260.00 per pax
Learning Modes: Theory + Practical (Individual Work)
*All materials and tools will be provided. They are to be used in the workshop only.
When buying commercial lipsticks, there is a chance that they contain harmful chemicals or toxic heavy metals. In this workshop, you will be using entirely natural ingredients to make lipsticks. Not only is this more environmental-friendly and cost-friendly, but you won’t have any doubts about the origin and nature of the ingredients used as well!
- 1 x Natural Lipstick
- 1 x Duo Colour Lipstick
- 1 x Lipstick Palette
- 1 x Special Christmas Gift
- 1 x 10% Craftiviti voucher and other goodies
- Learn about natural lipsticks.
- Gain basic knowledge of the ingredients used to make lipsticks.
- Learn about the difference between commercial lipsticks and natural lipsticks.
- Make your own lipsticks (3 types) from scratch.
- Learn the techniques to make duo colour lipsticks.
- Uses premium ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Choose your own lipstick casings.
This workshop is run by Handmade Soap Malaysia and hosted by Craftiviti.
All the provided materials and tools are to be used in the workshop only.
This workshop is for 16 years and above.
**Any cancellations after booking will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
**We do not provide refunds or replacement classes to participants who are late to the class/cancel two days from the workshop date.
**Photos taken during the workshop may be shared on social media.
Watch this space for more workshops coming soon at Craftiviti.