A natural exfoliant that helps scrub away impurities on the skin, Craftiviti's Walnut Scrub is suitable for formulations targeted at non-sensitive skins. It can be added to soaps, hand washes, body washes, and foot scrubs.
FACTS ON OUR WALNUT SCRUB
- INCI Name – Juglans Regia Shell Powder
- Color – Golden Brown
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Walnut Shell Powder
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Insoluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
*Note: Suggested use -> between 1 – 30% in formulation.
Benefits of Walnut Scrub
- removes dead skin cells more effectively and aggressively
- reduces dullness of skin
- removes dirt and oil clogged in pores
- able to remove blackheads and reduce acne
- ideal as a body scrub, especially around tough areas such as elbows, knees and soles
How to Use
Eucalyptus Walnut Soap Bar – Melt 1kg of melt and pour soap base in a double boiler. Turn off heat and add in 100g of Walnut Scrub and up to 5ml of Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Stir thoroughly before pouring mixture into silicone mold. Leave aside. Once hardened, you can start using your soap! (Pssst! If you’re using essential oils, the aroma will eventually fade because they oxidise faster. This is totally normal, though!)
Walnut Foot Scrub – Add a minimum of 50g of carrier oil and up to 5 drops of essential oil to 100g of Walnut Scrub. Stir well before using.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]