Introducing Craftiviti’s Titanium Dioxide, the most widely used white pigment because of its brightness. It is used to provide whiteness and opacity to products such as paints, plastics, papers, inks, foods, and toothpaste.
FACTS ON OUR TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- Origin: Germany
- Color: White
- Base: Powder base
- It is non -nano
- End product: Milky white ( when added to soap base)
- User guide: 1/6th to 1/8th teaspoon per pound for melt & pour soaps
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: Not for consumption
Traditional Uses of Titanium Dioxide
- Used in cosmetic and skincare products as it helps protect the skin from ultraviolet light
- Acts as a thickener in some lotions
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).