Introducing Craftiviti’s Titanium Dioxide that is the most widely used white pigment because of its brightness. It is widely used to provide whiteness and opacity to products such as paints, plastics, papers, inks, foods, and toothpastes.
FACTS ON OUR TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- Color: White
- Base: Powder base
- It is non -nano
- End product: Milky white ( when added to soap base)
- User guide: 1/6th to 1/8th teaspoon per pound for melt & pour soaps
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For external use only
Traditional Uses of Titanium Dioxide
- Used in cosmetic and skincare products as it helps protect the skin from ultraviolet light
- Acts as a thickener in some lotions
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).