Thermochromic Pigment is a heat sensitive compound. This pigment can be mixed with acrylic paint, acrylic medium, epoxy resin, oil paint, fabric paint, ink and many more. Paint the mixture to the desired surface and watch the color change temporary to white when expose to certain heat or hand warmth.
FACTS ON OUR THERMOCHROMIC PIGMENT
- Color: Red
- Color Change Temperature : 31ºC
- Base: Mica Pigment based
- Temperature color change powder
- Temperature changing ink
- Color changing paint
- Packing size: 10g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
Recommended for use in:
- Special Effects
- Resin Crafts
- Automotive Parts
How to use
- Mix 1 part of pigment to 5 parts of acrylic paint.
- Do a small test paint and let it dry.
- Press the painted area with hand until the color changes.
- If the color did not change, add some pigment to the paint and do another test.
- Apply clear or matte varnish to protect the painted area once finalized.
Note : We would advice to test a small amount before mixing a larger batch.
This mica is not meant for cosmetic use. Only for craft use.
More DIY crafts and craft tools material available online and at our craft supply shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Selangor).