Stephenson Crystal Transparent No Sweat (NS) is a vegetable based melt and pour soap base, specifically formulated for humid conditions, used for the manufacture of transparent soap bars.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Product of UK
- Specifically formulated for humid conditions
- Ideal for the manufacture of ‘naked’ unwrapped soap bars
- Fantastic transparency enables bright colours
- Good foaming
- Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing or moulding.
- High clarity
- Gradual setting offers flexibility
- Cleansing Formulation
How to Use:
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking.
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of the base weight. The strength of the scent will differ from oil to oil.
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let sit for 2 to 3 hours.
- Once soap hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)