Crystal Solid Shampoo is a vegetable based melt and pour soap base, free from the surfactant Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Made with Soothing Aloe Vera and containing Conditioning Additives. This soap base is used for the manufacture of opaque Solid Shampoo bars.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 7 – Conditioning Additive, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate.
FACTS ON STEPHENSON CRYSTAL SOLID SHAMPOO BASE
- Product of UK
- Made using Soothing Aloe Vera
- Contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Vegetable based
- Contains Conditioning Additives
- Excellent Lather
- Good moisturising from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
- Conditioning formula
How to Use:
- Melt shampoo base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once shampoo hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
Optional: Add glycerin at 1-3% to the shampoo base as well as conditioning additives to improve the slip and moisturizing properties.
Please watch the video above for a quick demo.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.