The Aloe Vera melt and pour soap base is a vegetable based, sulfate free base. Made using natural Aloe Vera, this mild soap base gently cleanses and soothes the skin.
Used for the manufacture of high quality Aloe Vera transparent soap bars.
Aloe vera is suited for all skin types, especially dry, damaged, broken, sensitive and irritated skin.
Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Product of UK
- Transparent base
- Made using natural Aloe Vera
- Vegetable based
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Moisturising properties from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- No parabens
- No phenoxyethanol
- No sulfates
- PEG free
- No propylene glycol
How to Use:
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once soap hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)