Stephenson Crystal African Black Soap base is a natural melt and pour soap base made using Raw African Black Soap from Ghana.
This base is made using raw Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, and is full of naturally derived minerals and antioxidants, renowned for their natural cleansing properties.
This soap base has a dark and rich colour which is produced naturally during the handmade processing of the African Black Soap in Ghana.
Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Butyrospermum Parkii
- Product of UK
- Opaque base
- Dark brown colour from raw African Black Soap
- Sulfate-free – no SLES or SLS
- No Parabens
- No MPG
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Moisturising properties from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
How to make soap :
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of the base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let sit for 2 to 3 hours
- Once soap hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)