Girl’s Glitter Tattoo Kit is great for temporary decorative body art especially for party and special events. This kit has the necessary tools for you and it is easy to use.
How to use :
- Clean the skin with with soap and water. Allow the skin dry completely.
- Remove the bottom wax layer from the stencil and apply it on the skin.
- Apply light pressure to ensure good stick.
- Remove the top clear coat of the stencil.
- Use the brush to apply thin layer of glue on the skin within the stencil.
- Allow the glue to dry to almost clear finish.
- The glitters can be applied before or after the stencil is removed.
- Apply glitter by dabbing the applicator brush in the glitter, then lightly brush it onto the glued area.
- Lastly, dust off the excess glitter.
- Sparklettoo glue is FDA approved and Sparklettoo glitter is cosmetic grade.
- Glitter Tattoo Stencil made from PVC film with an adhesive safe for skin.
- Not recommended to use on face.
- For age 4 and above.
- We recommended this product be used under adult supervision because small part might pose a chocking hazard.
- Glitter Tattoos can be removed with 90% rubbing alcohol and a paper towel or cotton pad.
- Made in USA.
Kit Contains :
- 1 Applicator Brush
- 1 Duster Brush
- 1 Glue Tube with Brush
- Pink Glitters (0.13 oz)
- Purple Glitters (0.13 oz)
- Gold Glitters (0.13 oz)
- 12 Tattoo Stencils
Tattoo Stencils : Fairy (G2), Unicorn (G3), Heart Design 1 (G4), Butterfly (G5), Heart Design 2 (G13), Castle (G73), Crown (G75), Mermaid (G312), Rainbow (G314), Heart Design 3 (G324), Butterflies (G325) and Dolphin (G357).
Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] to check on the stock availability.
About Ruby Red
Ruby Red is manufacturing in Texas (near Dallas) and hopefully “Made-in-the-USA” still means a lot. Our ingredients are USA sourced and all packaging comes from USA sources. We are NAFTA friendly so no duty for our friends in Canada and Mexico. You can be assured that when you buy from Ruby Red Paints, you are putting Americans to work.
Our products are Hypoallergenic, FDA compliant as a cosmetic good and have a “Child Toy Safety” rating. We have testing documentation to ease your mind. Cruise lines only allow our products as they wish to be assured there are no reactions on their ships. If you are a mom with children with sensitive skin, Ruby Red is the product for you. More at www.rubyredpaint.com/safety.htm
Ruby Red is Vegan! We do not have lanolin or any other animal products or by-products in our formulations. Our products are not tested on animals. You will find lanolin in many brands which can increase the risk of an allergy reaction. So if you are an animal lover, as we are, Ruby Red is the brand for you.
Our products are paraben free! You will find parabens (methyl, propyl & butyl) in other face paint brands. Parabens have been linked to health issues in women (Google it). Our products are free from gluten, nuts, fragrance, latex and other ingredients that might pose a risk for an allergic reaction. We offer you the BEST in safety!
Ruby Red is easy-on, easy-off. The products are water activated and are applied by mixing a few drops of water and applying to the skin. Ruby Red products dry in under a minute and can be worn all day. They are not greasy. They do not fade, peal or flake off. At the end of the day you can remove the face paints with a drop of baby shampoo, a wash cloth and water. Other brands can stain.
See more information in FAQ’s at www.rubyredpaint.com/about.htm
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)