Introducing Craftiviti’s Candle Additive for Soy Wax Candle Making that is a useful addition to any soy wax candle maker.
Not suitable to be used by itself for making candle. Works well with our Natural Soy Wax.
*ETHICALLY PRODUCED . SUSTAINABLE . RENEWABLE . NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS
FACTS ON OUR CANDLE ADDITIVE FOR SOY WAX CANDLE MAKING
- Country of origin: USA
- Form: Flakes
- Melting point: 50 – 55 °C
- Flash point: >600C
- Usage level: Not more than 10%
- Pouring point: Pour before 42°C, cooling point: 40°C, specific gravity: ~0.9g/ml @ 20
- Solubility: Insoluble in water. Soluble in organic solvents when warmed
- Packing size: 500g & 25kg (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
Traditional Benefits of the candle additive for soy wax candle making
- Will add firmness to your candle
- Imparts a smoother pouring
- Helps in smoothing out the top of your candle, reducing your post-pour maintenance.
- Reduces overall cost of candle
- Provides candles with a longer burn time
- Stabilizes wax
- May improve scent throw and fragrance retention depending on the fragrances used
Add 10-12% max, if necessary. Adding above 10% may cause the wax to be unstable. It is recommended to do a small batch test before formulating larger batches.
|Saturation Ratio||98 : 2|
More DIY Soap making materials and other craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)