Introducing Craftiviti’s Candle Additive for Soy Wax Candle Making that is a useful addition to any soy wax candle maker.
Not suitable to be used by itself for making candle. Works well with our Natural Soy Wax.
FACTS ON OUR CANDLE ADDITIVE FOR SOY WAX CANDLE MAKING
- Country of origin: USA
- Form: Flakes
- Melting point: 50 – 55 °C
- Flash point: >600C
- Usage level: Not more than 10%
- Pouring point: Pour before 42°C, cooling point: 40°C, specific gravity: ~0.9g/ml @ 20
- Solubility: Insoluble in water. Soluble in organic solvents when warmed
- Packing size: 500g & 25kg (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
Traditional Benefits of the candle additive for soy wax candle making
- Will add firmness to your candle
- Imparts a smoother pouring
- Helps in smoothing out the top of your candle, reducing your post-pour maintenance.
- Reduces overall cost of candle
- Provides candles with a longer burn time
- Stabilizes wax
- May improve scent throw and fragrance retention depending on the fragrances used
Add 10-12% max, if necessary. Adding above 10% may cause the wax to be unstable. It is recommended to do a small batch test before formulating larger batches.
|Saturation Ratio||98 : 2|
More DIY Soap making materials and other craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)