SoSoft® Fine Glitters are soft, acrylic fabric paint with very brilliant glitter specifically designed to be used on fabrics. They are ideal for adding sparkle and glamour to fabric accessories from shoes to purses or for home decor accents and accessories like lampshades and bed linens.
SoSoft Fine Glitters are easy to apply with no heat setting, fabric medium, or special brushes needed.
- Fabric purses & totes
- Lamp shades
- Bed linens
- Fabric wall hangings
- Cloth napkins
Features and Advantages:
- Super soft on fabric
- Need no heat setting
- Need no fabric medium
- Need no special brushes
- Colors dry soft and permanent
- Colors bond to most fabrics
- Soap and water clean-up
- Won’t crack, peel, or harden
- Base dries clear
Additional Decorating Ideas/Applications:
- When using SoSoft Glitters as an accent on fabric over SoSoft Fabric Acrylics, apply SoSoft Glitters when underpainting is dry to the touch but within one hour of underpainting.
- SoSoft Glitters can be intermixed to create new color combinations.
- Prewash and dry without using softeners. SoSoft Glitters show best on dark fabrics.
- Although the SoSoft Fine Glitters base appears cloudy in the jar, it dries clear and does not yellow.
- Lightly mist SoSoft Glitters on the palette to keep them wet, using a spritzer bottle filled with cool water.
- When used on wood, tin, glass, metals, or paper, basecoat piece first with acrylic paint.
- Wash brushes immediately after use.
- Use a soft fabric brush to apply.
- Do not use SoSoft Fine Glitters with regular acrylic paint on fabric. Regular acrylics require fabric medium and heat setting.
- Wrap cardboard with plastic, plastic wrap, freezer paper, or foil to prevent painted fabric from sticking to cardboard. Remove fabric before completely dry in order to avoid sticking to cardboard. Place paper shiny side up. Press fabric with an iron until freezer paper adheres. Once design is complete, simple peel off the paper.
- Do not dry clean.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).