Introducing Craftiviti’s Snowy Cedars Fragrance Oil that is ideal for candle and soap making. Craftiviti carries a specially selected range of fragrance oils.
- A blend of synthetic fragrances with carrier oils and binders
- Used solely for the scent and contains little or no therapeutic benefits (use essential oils for therapeutic benefits)
- Ideal for aromatherapy of all types of craft projects
- This fragrance may also work in countless other applications
- Product from the UK
- Scent notes: Chilly fresh oak scent (scents are subjective)
- Packing Size: 30ml (For bulk size please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fragrance Oil For Soap Making
Melt soap base, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add up to 3%-5% fragrance oil to the weight of soap base. For CP soaps, it is always best to use essential oils which work better.
Fragrance Oil For Candle Making
Melt waxes and add fragrance oil into the mix. Add up to 8% fragrance oil to the weight of candle. The strength of the scent will change depending on the waxes, dyes and wick used. Always do a small test batch to test candle burning results before attempting larger batches.
All of our fragrance oils are intended for external use only and should not be ingested under any circumstances.
More craft and candle making materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).