A popular adsorbent used for the control and prevention of moisture and humidity from damaging products and equipment. These Grade A Silica gel Crystals provide the highest absorption capacity, are non-toxic and safe to use! Meant not only to be used to dry flowers, but can also be used for other products and equipment.
Orange colour indicator.
Keep stored in an air-tight container!
How to Use to Dry Flowers
- Fill the container to a depth of 5cm and gently bury the flowers under the silica gel until they are completely covered.
- Store the container in a dry location. After 3 days, use a toothpick to check the flowers and test for dryness. Allow to dry further for another 4 days.
- To remove, tip and tap the sides of the container until flower is exposed. Gently removed the dried flower with tweezers.
How to Reuse the Silica Gel Crystals
- Once silica is wet or damp, it changes color. If wet, dry it in Microwave with 80-100 degrees for 10 mins.
- When silica gel crystals are completely crushed and no longer changes color after drying, it can no longer be used.