Experience a different kind of polymer clay. Sculpey Soufflé is an innovative lightweight clay perfect for jewelry making! Its strength and ability to hold detail makes it an excellent clay for advanced techniques such as mokume gane, bargello and caning. These trendy colors make a bold and beautiful statement with any prokect from jewelry to home decor.
It is strong and self supporting and doesn’t crack in large pieces which makes it great for larger clay projects as well. Beautiful suede finish when baked. Per piece of clay weighs in around 25g.
This is a great way to try Sculpey Soufflé clay! This multi pack includes 12 popular colors –
- Cherry Pie
- So 80’s
- Sea Glass
- Poppy Seed
- Start with clean hands and work area
- Good work surfacrs include wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposible foil.
- Knead clay until soft and smooth.
- For best results, clean your hands in between colors.
- Shape clay, pressing pieces together firmly.
- Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE. Baking should be completed by an adult.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Many modelling clays contain ingredients that may stain or damage finished surfaces. Do not place unbaked clay on furniture, flooring, carpeting, or fabric. Protect finished surfaces by using unbaked Polyform clay products on glass or metal surfacem or use disposable foil or wax paper beneath your work.
** All our clays are firm to the touch so when you purchase this product, it is recommended to purchase the Liquid Softener as well to help soften and recondition the clay. Harder polymer clays are still workable through kneading and slight heating. With the Liquid Softener, reconditioning any harder clays will be a lot easier. Polymer clays tend to harden over time but this does not mean the clay cannot be used. It just needs more work.
For more ideas on this clay you can visit: www.sculpey.com
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)