Introducing Craftiviti's Safflower Petals that can be used in soap making, potpourri and even candle making.
FACTS ON OUR SAFFLOWER PETALS
- Country of origin: China
- Botanical name: Carthamus tinctorius
- Parts used: Flowers
- Colour: Dark red
- Scent: Safflower- like
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume
Traditional Benefits of Safflower Petals
- Helps fight scaly skin
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves skin complexion
- Reduces acne and protects skin from infections
This flower is rich in
- Vitamin E
You can stir the petals into melted base. To make nourishing soap, add safflower oil and essential oils. You can also sprinkle the petals on the surface of soaps after pouring so that the petals maintain its vibrant colors. Heat and reaction to lye will change the colors or safflower petals to brown.
More craft and soap making materials available online and at our craft supplier at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).