Introducing Craftiviti’s 100% Rosemary Oleoresin Extract which is also known as Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE) is an oil soluble, natural extract from Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaves. Rosemary Oil Extract is used to retard rancidity in natural oils. It has potent antioxidant properties that helps to slow down oxidation and prolong natural oil shelf life.
FACTS ON OUR ROSEMARY OLEORESIN EXTRACT
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Colour: Dark green to brown viscous liquid (depending on batch) – may color end product
- Odour: Rosemary
- Usage: 0.02% – 0.1% ( of the total oil combined)
- Packing size: 30ml (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For craft use only
Note: When having any carrier or base oils in your formulation, you will need to add ROE to protect your oils from going rancid. Balms, massage oils, serums, creams, and butters will require protection against rancidity.
More DIY soap and skincare material available online and at our craft supply shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Selangor).