Introducing Craftiviti’s Rose Water that has been used for centuries as a refreshing and nourishing skin and facial tonic. It is normally used in the formulation of lotions, facial mists, spritzers, cleansers, toners and more.
FACTS ON OUR ROSE WATER
- Country of origin: India
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Faint rose scent
- pH level: 6 – 8
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Packing size: 100ml and 500ml (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For craft use only
Traditional uses of the Rose water
- Has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin
- Cleans pores and reduces acne
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).