This tray help to quicken the process of pouring the melted wax into the lip balm tubes. The additional scraper also great for removing the excess wax above the tray.
This tray can hold up to 50 lip balm tubes.
How to use
- Place lip balm tubes under the tray into the slots.
- Pour the melted wax above the tray until it fill in the tubes completely.
- Let the wax harden and use the scraper to remove the excess wax above the tray.
- The excess wax can be melted again for the next batch.
- Remove the tubes under the tray.
Only compatible with 1.3cm inner diameter lip balm tube. Lip balm tube with 1.4cm and above inner diameter will not be able to fit into the slot.
Dimensions : 11.35cm (width) x 25.8cm (Length) x 1.6cm (Height) x 1.4cm (Slot Diameter)
TIP:… Pouring a liquid into these tubes may cause the oils to leak-out because of their rotating mechanism. Follow the following procedure to avoid more leaks…
On a shallow tray, place the empty lip care tubes upright and fill the tray with cold water until just covering the base of the tubes where the mechanism is. First, pour a small ‘plug’ of the melted waxes/oils into the bottom of each tube. The cold water will help this plug to set quickly. Once the plug is set pour the remainder to fill each tube and leave to fully set.
More DIY craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).