PLA known as Polylactic Acid, is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing.
PLA is a bioplastic, it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products which makes it the environmental friendly 3D printing material option.
- Adhesion (Adheres well to various surfaces.)
- Joining (By using normal adhesives.)
- Extrusion (Extrude at ~180 – 220°C.)
- Cooling (Benefits greatly from cooling during printing.)
- Tolerance (Finer feature details.)
|Filament Diameter||1.75/3 mm +/- 0.10 mm|
|Roundness||1.75/3 mm +/- 0.17 mm|
|Print Temperature||190 – 210°C|
|Spool Capacity||1 kg|
|Reel Diameter||190 mm (6.30″)|
|Reel Width||80 mm (3.54″)|
|Hub Diameter||40 mm (1.38″)|
|Hub Width||75 mm (3.35″)|