Certified Organic by Controls Union Certification (India) in accordance with the National Organic Program, Craftiviti’s Organic Tomato Powder is a popular ingredient for personal care formulations as it contains lycopene which helps improve skin texture.
Facts on Organic Tomato Powder
- INCI Name – Solanum Lycopersicum Powder
- Color – Orange-Red (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Leaves
- Origin – India
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Soluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Organic Tomato Powder
- Vitamin A and C, and Lycopene – anti-aging, tones skins and gives it a glow
- Vitamin B6 – assists with the growth and repair of the skin cells
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin
- Vitamin K – reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Prevents sunburn and soothes skin
How to Use
Adding to Melt & Pour Soap – create a slurry using some carrier oil/glycerin and Organic Lemon Powder before adding into your melted Melt & Pour Soap Base.
Note: The powder may turn color when it comes in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, it is best to add a preservative or use the product immediately after formulation.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)