Craftiviti’s Organic Rose Powder is ideal for scrubs, bath bombs and soap making. The powdered petals of roses contain traces of oil and integral plant components, making it a wonderful ingredient for masks and daily facial cleansers.
Facts on Organic Rose Powder
- Country of origin: India
- Botanical name: Rosa Centifolia
- Parts used: Flower
- Colour: Faint maroon (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Scent: Rose
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume
Traditional Benefits of Organic Rose Petal Powder
- Tones skins and gives it a glow
- Lightens blemishes on the skin
- It has anti-aging properties
- It treats acne and pimples naturally
This powder is rich in:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
Mix powder with a small amount of water before mixing into melted soap base, this will avoid powder from clumping up. Can also be used in Cold processed soap making and other formulations. The powder may turn color when in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, best used with a preservative or use immediately after formulation.
Certified Organic by Controls Union Certification (India) in accordance to National Organic Program.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)