Introducing Craftiviti’s Organic Mint Powder that is ideal for scrubs, bath bombs and soap making. This powder goes well with peppermint oil, spearmint oil and most organic cleansing clays. It offers a cool cleansing sensation with all the healthy skin benefits.
FACTS ON OUR ORGANIC MINT POWDER
- Country of origin: India
- Botanical name: Mentha
- Parts used: Leaves
- Colour: Deep earthy green tone (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Scent: Mint scent
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume
Traditional Benefits of Mint Powder
- Tones and hydrates the skin
- It has anti-aging properties
- Reduces blackheads
- Treats acne and brightens the skin
- Diminishes under eye dark circles
This powder is rich in:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
Mix powder with a small amount of water before mixing into melted soap base, this will avoid powder from clumping up. Can also be used in Cold processed soap making and other formulations. The powder may turn color when in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, best used with a preservative or use immediately after formulation.
Certified Organic by Controls Union Certification (India).
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)