Introducing Craftiviti’s Organic Mango Powder that is ideal for scrubs, bath bombs and soap making. The powdered mango contain traces of oil and integral plant components, making it a wonderful ingredient for masks and daily facial cleansers.
FACTS ON OUR ORGANIC MANGO POWDER
- Country of origin: India
- Botanical name: Mangifera indica
- Parts used: Fruit
- Colour: Beige (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Scent: Mango
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume
Traditional Benefits of Organic Mango Powder
- Tones skins and gives it a glow
- Help to remove dead skin cell
- Ease inflammation
- Promote healthy skin
This powder is rich in:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
Mix powder with a small amount of water before mixing into melted soap base, this will avoid powder from clumping up. Can also be used in Cold processed soap making and other formulations. The powder may turn color when in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, best used with a preservative or use immediately after formulation.
Certified Organic by Controls Union Certification (India) in accordance to National Organic Program.
More craft and soap making materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).