Certified Organic by Controls Union Certification (India) in accordance to National Organic Program, Craftiviti’s Organic Hibiscus Powder that is ideal for scrubs, bath bombs and soap making. It can also be used as a natural colorant in cosmetic applications and in soap making.
FACTS ON OUR ORGANIC HIBISCUS POWDER
- INCI Name – Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Powder
- Color – Dark Pink (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Flower
- Origin – India
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Soluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Organic Hibiscus Powder
- Can thicken hair, reduce hair loss and fight dandruff
- Vitamin C – anti-aging
- Improves complexion of skin
- Iron – maintain healthy cells, skin, hair, and nails
- Encourages an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion
- Can help purify skin
How to Use
Adding to Melt & Pour Soap – create a slurry using some carrier oil/glycerin and Organic Lemon Powder before adding in to your melted Melt & Pour Soap Base.
Note: The powder may turn color when it comes in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, it is best to add a preservative, or use the product immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]