Certified Organic by the Controls Union Certification (India) in accordance to National Organic Program, Craftiviti’s Eucalyptus Powder is known for its antibacterial properties, making it popular among soap makers and mask formulators.
FACTS ON OUR EUCALYPTUS POWDER
- INCI Name – Eucalyptus globulus Powder
- Color – Mint Green (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Leaves
- Origin – India
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Soluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Eucalyptus Powder
- Antibacterial, anti-microbial, and antiseptic
- Acts as an insect repellent
- Vitamin D – skin protection and rejuvenation
- Vitamin A and Antioxidants – anti-aging, even out skin tone and treating acne
How to Use
Adding to Melt & Pour Soap – create a slurry using some carrier oil/glycerin and Organic Lemon Powder before adding in to your melted Melt & Pour Soap Base.
Note: The powder may turn color when it comes in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, it is best to add a preservative, or use the product immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]