Certified Organic by Controls Union Certification (India) in accordance to National Organic Program, Craftiviti’s Organic Aloe Vera Powder has wonderful anti-inflammatory and cooling properties, making it the perfect remedy for sunburned skin. It also provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture, and its richness in antioxidants and minerals can help speed healing.
FACTS ON OUR ORGANIC ALOE VERA POWDER
- INCI Name – Aloe barbadensis Powder
- Color – Light Brown (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Leaves
- Origin – India
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Soluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Organic Aloe Vera Powder
- Used to treat irritated, sunburned or inflamed skin
- Can be used as a cooling agent for the skin
- Reduces dry skin when mixed with carrier oils
- Vitamin A and C – anti-aging
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin
How to Use
Adding to Melt & Pour Soap – create a slurry using some carrier oil/glycerin and Organic Lemon Powder before adding in to your melted Melt & Pour Soap Base.
Note: The powder may turn color when it comes in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, it is best to add a preservative, or use the product immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]