100% pure natural soy wax and vegetable oil blend that is specially formulated for making pillar wax.
Provides excellent scent throw and minimal frosting, helping make smooth and creamy soy pillar and standing candles.
A heat gun may be necessary to smooth out the tops of finished candles if a perfectly smooth top is desired.
*ETHICALLY PRODUCED . SUSTAINABLE . RENEWABLE . NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS
Origin from USA
- Apperance : Off white beads
- Ordour : Neutral
- Melting/Freezing Point : 56°C
- Flash Point : 260°C
- Recommended Scent Load 10% – 12%
- Recommended Pour Temperature 38°C – 41°C
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Biodegration : Bio-degradable
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLE MAKING :
- Get your wicks and sustainer ready by gluing it to the bottom of the jars/containers.
- Clip the wick upright with plastic clip at the top of the jars/containers.
- Heat wax direct over low fire or in a double boiler.
- Be careful not to overheat wax.
- Stir occasionally (overheated wax will discolor and/or burn your wax).
- Remove wax from fire and allow wax to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add color & fragrance or essential oil. (Oils will evaporate if the wax is too hot)
- Stir and mix gently.
- Gently pour the wax into jars/containers.
- Allow wax to set at room temperature and let it cure for 1-2 days.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).