Craftiviti’s Moringa Leaf Powder that is widely known for its medicinal properties. It is also known as drumstick tree, horseradish tree or benzoil tree. It is also used in the preparation of soaps, oils, lotions, masks and creams.
FACTS ON OUR MORINGA LEAF POWDER
- Country of origin: India
- Botanical name: Moringa oleifera
- Parts used: Leaf
- Colour: Faint green (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Scent: Earthy
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume.
Traditional Benefits of Moringa Leaf Powder
- Helps remove impurities from the skin
- Known to enhance fairness and rejuvenates the skin
- Cleanses hair and scalp
- Prevents hair damage, dandruff and dry hair
This powder is rich in:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
Mix powder with a small amount of water before mixing into melted soap base, this will avoid powder from clumping up. Can also be used in Cold processed soap making and other formulations. The powder may turn color when in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, best used with a preservative.
More craft and soap making materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).