Shipping of Harzardous Goods
So sorry but we will not be able to send items which contains any element thereof that are dangerous, hazardous, combustible, radioactive, explosive, corrosive, biohazard, inhalation hazard, perishables and poisonous gases to East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak) and Internationally.
Kindly check with us if you are unsure of item’s harzardous status – [email protected]
Silicone Mold Release Agent Spray is an economical lubricant that is colourless, odourless and ozone friendly.
This product is in aerosol spray can and is suitable to be used on rubber and plastic molds.
Release agent should be used for an easy removal of cured silicone rubber from the master/original of sculpture, figurine or pattern.
When casting a two-part silicone mold, it is very important to completely spray the cured half of the mold with release agent to prevent it from bonding/sticking to each other. Generously spray on the first part of the mold. Allow release agent to dry completely and spray again. Repeat these steps 3 to 4 times before pouring your 2nd part mold.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We find this works well on small mold making. This item is less suitable for larger 2 part silicon molds.
Mold Release Agent Spray are used to:
- Coat a mold to be used for casting epoxy resin without any bonding
- Protect the master or original such as sculpture, figurine, 3D pattern and more so that it can be easily demold once finished
- Eliminate squeeks on hinges
- Preserve plastic, rubber and leather
- Avoid eye contact and skin contact
- Do not puncture or incinerate the can
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (48.8°C)
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop @ Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).